Hosted on Telstra
Reliable and secure platform hosted by Telstra’s secure data centres
We’re here to help with 24x7 technical support, in-app instructions, simple online support articles and how-to videos to guide you through setup and installation. Join our Smart Home Crowd Support community, where you can share tips and tricks with other Telstra Smart Home owners.
2 year warranty
All our smart home certified devices come with a 2 year warranty you can be assured they are tried, tested and Telstra approved.
SMS & email alerts
Receive up to 200 SMS alerts per day and unlimited email alerts, based on the automations you create.
One app for all smart home devices
The Telstra Smart Home platform and app makes it easy for your devices to talk to one another. without needing multiple logons or separate apps.
Philips Hue Lights - 3 pack
- Philips Hue Lights is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you control your lights and create the right ambience for every moment
- Play with light and choose from 16 million hues to instantly change the look of your room
- Use it with your Telstra Smart Home to create automations with your other smart devices
- With Philips Hue Lighting you can control your lights remotely. You can check and see if you’ve forgotten to switch your lights off before you left the house, and switch them on if you’re running late; or even put on a timer with automations
- Includes a two year warranty
Just a heads-up – this product will only work if you have an active Telstra Smart Home subscription and Telstra Smart Home Kit. Don’t have a Telstra Smart Home Kit? Check them out
Paid in monthly instalments of $12 for 24 months on your Telstra bill
Philips Hue Lights
Philips Hue Lights
Includes device installation fee
Great news, a Smart Home technician is available in your area. Add additional devices in the next step and have them professionally installed with your order.
We're currently unable to provide Smart Home professional installations in your area. However, you can self-install your Smart Home devices with our over-the-phone specialist support. Or, get a local electrician to help you.
Sorry we have encountered a network error
Looking for a light bulb moment?
Light up your life in so many ways. Sync light to your favourite music and see how it moves to the rhythm. Create automations to switch the lights on and off at certain times of the day. Wake up and go to sleep naturally by dimming the lights and turning the room blue. Or set the lights to turn a warm yellow when you get home – all using your Phillips Hue Lighting and Telstra Smart Home app.
Professional installation of a device
- The professional installation of additional smart home devices incurs a call out fee of $96, plus additional charges for each device.
- Professional installation includes the pairing of devices, basic placement of devices around your home (not mounting a device on the wall or ceiling), demonstration on how to use Telstra Smart Home and the Telstra Smart Home app, and setting up automations.
- Customised installations include cabling runs, cable concealment, and wall or ceiling mounting of cameras. The additional charges for a customised installation will be quoted by the technician when on site.
- First you’ll need to set up your Philips Hue Lighting using the Philips Hue Lighting app. Download the Philips Hue Lighting app and follow the in-app instructions to set up your Philips Hue Lighting. Then create your My Hue account and link it to your Hue Bridge.
- Next link your My Hue account to your Telstra Smart Home via our Telstra Smart Home app. Then you’re ready to start using your lights.
- We recommend installing within 20 metres of the Telstra Smart Home Hub.
To organise a Telstra Smart Home technical expert to come to your place to get you up and running, please call us on 13 22 00 and select Option 1.
- IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee HA 1.2 Interface
- E27 screw connector
- 10W power usage (equivalent to 60W)
- 800 lumens of brightness
- Colour temperature 2000K~6500k
- Colour output: 16 million colours
- Beam angle: -160o ~ -20o
- Allows for control of the lighting (ON/OFF)
- Allows for control of brightness
- Create lighting scenes using an array of colours
- Setup automations/rules for event or scheduled actions
- Power input: 220~240V AC, 50~60Hz
- 25,000 hour LED lifetime
- Bulb dimensions: 110 x 62 mm
- Bridge dimensions: 88 x 26 mm
- Two year warranty
Philips Hue Lights Starter Kit: Activation is required via the iOS/Android Philips Hue app and Telstra Smart Home app (data charges may apply).
Telstra Smart Home: Requires a home broadband connection and home Wi-Fi network and must be activated via the free iOS or Android Telstra Smart Home app (data charges may apply).
Professional installation: If you need help, please call us on 1800 917 134 and select Option 1 to learn about our professional installation options. Not available in all areas. Professional installation provided by Telstra or its service providers includes installation of the devices only and does not include any in-home working or other modifications.
Data usage: Fixed broadband and mobile data usage incurred whilst using and accessing your Telstra Smart Home service (including access via an app or web portal) isn’t included in your Telstra Smart Home Plan and is chargeable in accordance with your broadband and/or mobile plan via your service provider.
Pricing, payments and contract information: Please review the Critical Information Summary for a detailed explanation of pricing, payments and contract information. All Telstra Smart Home additional device purchases will be displayed in the Telstra Smart Home section of your bill.
What happens if you cancel? If you cancel your Telstra Smart Home service, your devices will no longer work as intended, and your stored video and image files will be deleted from the Telstra Cloud. The Smart Door Lock, Zen Thermostat, Sengled Light Bulbs will retain limited functionality, but won’t work with other third party smart home platforms. Early termination charges apply if you cancel before the end of your 24 month minimum term. Any remaining Repayment Option payments will become payable when you cancel your service.
Telstra Smart Home and power/internet outages: Your Telstra Smart Home Hub requires a constant power and internet connection. In the event of a power/internet outage you’ll lose your ability to monitor your home and some functionality until power is restored.
Questions about Telstra Smart Home? We can help.
Have a question about smart home? Chat with our Live Chat team, they’re available 24/7.
Want to speak to us over the phone? Our smart home tech experts are available 24/7. Call us on 13 22 00 and say "smart home support".
Learn how to get the most out of your smart home through CrowdSupport? – our online community.