The smart way to manage your Telstra
Want to learn more about how to navigate through Your Telstra Tools? Register for one of our YTT knowledge sessions, where you'll find out how to use our online features to manage our services.
Manage your invoices more easily with T Analyst
Control costs, analyse trends around how your organisation uses our services and get a single, paperless view of all your invoices with T Analyst.
Plus, you can:
Make a payment
Archive summaries and bills
Receive bills in your inbox
Schedule regular reports
View a full account history
Access up to 18 months of bill history
Order your new devices whenever, wherever you want. With Order Express there’s no waiting for the doors to open, or the lines to be manned. Our business hours are 24x7. Plus, Order Express is mobile optimised, so you can order your new device from your existing phone.
Voice, Data and IP Ordering
Order Online is the easy way to order and manage a number of Telstra products and services including: PSTN, ISDN2, ISDN 10/20/30, CustomNet?, Freecall?1800, Priority 1300?, Priority One3?, Frame Relay and Selected IP Services. Order Online is fast, secure and efficient. It lets you check the order status for current service requests and view details for your fixed-line and data products. You can also cancel many of your data services and request moves and changes for selected IP services.
create and manage orders when you choose
access multiple customer hierarchies with a single login
choose either a user id/password or digital certificate
Easy to use
just click and point
see the order status for your fixed and data products including those sent by phone, fax and email
many details such as site address for existing services and billing account information are automatically filled in for you
built-in logic checks order information and mandatory fields to ensure greater accuracy
simple Feature and Network Changes can be quickly resolved
Use online network applications to stay in control of inbound, IP or WAN. Also, request network changes or enhancements.
Applications which will help you manage your networks include:
- InControl Online to manage PriorityOne3?, Priority1300?, Freecall? and more
- IP Self Serve
- Ethernet WAN Bandwidth On Demand
Assurance and fault reporting applications
Quickly and easily report faults online. Get notification of planned outages that may impact your Telstra services.
Applications for fault reporting include:
- Managed Services Incidents- Lodge and track reported incidents online. Also, track your service requests.
- Telstra IP Telephony - Monitor and report on your Customer Trouble Reports (CTRs).
- Online forms - Lodge faults for your Cloud, data and IP services.
Service reporting applications
Applications for quick access to advanced reporting and service usage.
- Next Generation Data Reporting - Network capacity, performance and usage
- Mobile Data Usage Meter - Estimated mobile data usage
- Telstra Analyser Online - Analyse inbound call traffic
- IP telephony - Reports on the quality, success and performance of TIPT network calls